Metro To Home
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the role of the Administrative Support person is to preform day to day operations of the office and work with accounts. This person will be well versed in all aspects of Office Administration and be highly organized. The Administrative Support person will perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Support person will include providing support to our agents and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Super User on ShipTrack, TMW, Booya and Clear Destination
- Train our agent organizations on all Metro to Home Systems
- Perform weekly invoicing
- Assure proper invoicing by customer
- Reception duties as assigned. Answering phone, filing, directing calls
- Manage manual ‘Proof of Delivery’ paperwork
- Document – Standard Operating Procedures
- Manage agent compliance paperwork, example – Insurance, WSIB, etc.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Perform data entry of all payables and invoicing into TMW system
- Assist in resolving any administrative problems
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and appointments
- Other duties as required
- Two-year College or one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2 years general office experience, including telephone techniques and computer skills, in a customer service environment is required
- Proven communication skills both verbal and written in English.
- Approachable, positive interpersonal style.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of office equipment, including Microsoft Office. (Word/Excel).
- Proven knowledge of software systems in a Logistics role.
- Service oriented with strong customer interaction skills and commitment.
- Ability to make sound decisions independently to obtain desired results.
- Great time Management skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org