Through the use of social media, our website, and by fostering relationships within the community, the Culture Ambassador promotes awareness for Metro Logistics culture programs and activities. In addition, this position is responsible for creating a positive work environment through the coordination and facilitation of employee experiences and events.
- Demonstrated Project Management and Task Prioritization skills.
- Event Life Cycle Maintenance (Event Planning)
- Creative writing and editorial skills
- Ability to travel to the Ontario sites
- Strong people skills including proven motivational techniques
- Dynamic presentation skills including exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong computer skills (ie: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Desktop Publishing, etc)
- Previous experience within a unionized workplace would be an asset. Able to stand throughout the day.
- Ability to be flexible in daily work assignments.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to develop and maintain relationships with team members.
- Designs, recommends and implements (approved) employee positive recognition programs and employee relations programs.
- Coordinates and executes employee celebrations and events including but not limited to employee BBQ’s and lunches, thematic events, etc.
- Coordinates and administers employee communication programs, including: newsletters, bulletin boards, shift start up communications, diversity awareness, town hall/general meetings.
- Maintains and updates Social Media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn) and external website.
- Coordinates and analysis the annual Employee Engagement Survey and periodic surveys throughout the year.
- Liaison with community partners such to promote annual Charity events, etc.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com