Reporting to the Inventory Specialist, the Inventory Control Coordinator is responsible to support the operations in achieving a high level of inventory accuracy through a robust cycle count process and conducting audits of moves associated with the warehouse operation.
- Process and input all validated credits/debits/returns in Accellos or Red Prairie (RP)
- Ensure Master Data set-up is accurate and reflects the attributes of physical inventory
- Assure proper invoicing of accounts
- Research inventory discrepancies and provide investigation results and implement corrective measures
- Maintain accurate filing system
- Respond to clients promptly and report feedback to management
- Liaise between warehouse and customer
- Develop procedure manual which details the processing requirements for Accellos or Red Prairie (RP). (WMS)
- Verify standing inventory counts to automated records
- Investigate and reports variances via email to management
- Perform and schedule regular cycle counts- count back process
- Conduct incidental audits of orders and receipts including location audits to preserve the integrity of the Warehouse Management System
- Coordinate and participate in all scheduled physical inventories on schedules dictated by the client
- Assist management with space utilization and velocity availability
- Process damaged inventory including month end cut off procedures
- Communicate directly with the Client daily, provide required reports
- Provide recommendations for the prevention of inventory issues
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Service orientated with strong customer service skills and commitment to quality of work
- Good mathematical skills
- Organized and shows strong attention to detail
- Problem solving skills with the ability to seek alternative solutions
- Ability to adapt to changes quickly, as well as, work under time pressures
- Ability to lift 30lbs – 50 lbs.
- Able to stand throughout the day
- Ability to be flexible in daily work assignments
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with team members
- Thorough knowledge and adherence to company policies and procedures
- Approachable, positive interpersonal style
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility with work hours as needed
- Reach Operator
- Completion of secondary school diploma preferred or the equivalent in combination of education and experience.
- Willingness to attend and participate in training and development programs as required.
- College diploma in Logistics Management is an asset.
- Two (2) years warehouse experience, with one (1) year in inventory control.
- Previous experience with Warehouse Management Information System (WMS), preferably Red Prairie.
Metro Supply Chain Group is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require special accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter or resume.