1 Afternoon Shift
1 Night Shift
- Cycle Counting, Inventory control
- Order picking
- Retail Experience
- Operate a forklift to move material through facility as required
- Communicate and work with staff to ensure the proper movement of materials in the warehouse.
- Interact with dispatchers and customer service to work as a team when shipping and receiving trailers.
- Actively communicate with supervisor and operators to effectively handle required business levels
- Complete paperwork and documentation accurately and effectively.
- Extra hours will be required for retail sales seasons and promotions and physical inventories.
- Responsible for the direction of forklift operators by participating in shift planning, organizing priorities, assigning work and ensuring the understanding of company policy, procedures, performance and health and safety standards.
- Monitor daily employee work assignments and follow up on performance results and responsibilities.
- Assist in creating and maintaining an environment that promotes positive communication within the facility as well as fostering teamwork within the operation.
- Assist in the additional training of employees as required.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Some computer skills.
- Knowledge of and experience with Accello’s
- Certified forklift operator (on all attachments) with a proven track record for safety and good driving skills
- Proven communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to prioritize work assignments
- Knowledge of shipping and receiving procedures in a pick/pack and case pick environment
- Customer service orientated with effective customer interaction skills and flexible working hours.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Capable of working with minimal supervision
- Must be flexible and willing to work additional hours when required
- Previous supervisory experience would be a definite asset.
- Forklift Certification from a recognized training provider
- Minimum 3 years various forklift experience (with ability to lead and train)
- Working towards a logistics management certificate program would be an asset
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org