Logistics in Motion Inc.
We are currently looking for a Material Handling Equipment Operator to join our team:
Material Handling Equipment Operator – is responsible for filling customer orders and delivering them to staging area, uses an RF scanner, operates a Walkie, Counter Balance, or Raymond Reach to move material through facility.
Location: 1802 Centre Ave NE Calgary, AB
- Operate Walkie, Counter Balance, or Raymond Reach to move material through the facility as required.
- Work in a fast-paced environment building pallet with product to be shipped to fill customer orders.
- Moving pallet to correct locations by reading & scanning labels.
- Ensure tasks get done on-time and accurately.
- Scan product to pallet using an RF Handheld.
- Provide materials to the picking line by physically moving them from stock points along the line, off trailers, and from other storage areas.
- Makes sure to replenish locations with the right product.
- Use RF guns to scan items/boxes used for replenishment
- Actively communicate with supervisors and colleagues to effectively handle material and notify them of problems/concerns.
- Properly document work performed.
- Assist in the effective completion of inventory audits.
- Stacks pallets in designated areas. Clean up and dispose of scrap bracing, cardboard, and strapping and place in proper containers or designated areas.
- Perform work in a safe manner, consistent with our safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain a clean, secure, well organized work area.
- All other duties assigned.
- EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Some High School, preferably a High School Diploma
- At least 1 (one) year warehouse experience operating material handling equipment; Raymond Reach, Counter Balance or Walkie (End Rider).
- Experience with a RF scanner.
- CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must be capable of sitting, standing, lifting and walking for extended periods of time.
- Willing to work in a controlled cold environment (refrigerated).
- Approachable, positive interpersonal style.
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team.
- Must be flexible and willing to work additional hours when required, including changing shift start times, Over Time and weekends.
Logistics in Motion Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations will be provided upon request for candidates during the hiring process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org