Logistics in Motion Inc
We are currently looking for a Night Shift Order Picker to join our team
Work location: 6045 Edwards Blvd. Mississauga (Hwy 410 and 401)
Night Shift Order Picker is responsible for performing general warehouse duties including picking and packing orders, processing orders (where applicable) in the system, and other warehouse related job tasks as assigned.
We are looking 2 (two) Order Pickers for night shift for the following schedules:
Sun/Mon/Wed/Thurs/Fri 21:30 – 6:00
Sun/Mon/Tues/Wed/Fri 21:30 – 6:00
Starting rate $17.17/hour plus $0.50 shift premium
- Responsible for accurate picking off all SKUs that are part of the order selected by using RF scanner.
- Physical picking and packing of various cases sizes of our product with strong attention to detail.
- Validate accuracy of product, quantity and lot codes picked on for each order.
- Stacks skids, cases or pallets in designated areas.
- Perform work in a safe manner, consistent with our safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain a clean, secure, well organized work area.
- All other duties assigned.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- At least 1 year warehouse/packaging experience in a General Labour position.
- Proven work experience using a computer keyboard, data accuracy with ability to read English.
- Experience with a RF scanner.
- Previous experience with an automated Warehouse Management System would be an asset.
- Raymond Walkie (end riders) experience is an asset.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to repetitively lift up to 50-80 lbs.
- Ability to read and speak English.
- Must be able to work afternoons and weekends, overtime when required.
- Willing to work in a controlled cold environment (1-3 degree Celsius).
- Approachable, positive interpersonal style.
- Capable of working independently and as part of a team.
- Must be flexible and willing to work additional hours when required, including changing shift. start times, Over Time and weekends.
Logistics in Motion Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. During the hiring process, upon request from the candidates, accommodations will be provided.