Metro Supply Chain Group
- Identifies process gaps, analyze, recommends, and implements process improvement through effective facilitation and execution of projects using Project Management, Lean, and Six Sigma tools and methodologies
- Works with business and site leadership to conduct diagnostics and assessments of critical site and business needs. Assists in the development of a thorough, effective, and timely CI plan to address the top business needs at sites.
- Drive process improvement projects to achieve dramatic improvement in the key business metrics of safety, quality, delivery, and, cost.
- Develop labour standards by analyzing work samples, work flow, methods of production, and operator techniques; assessing the techniques, staffing, and equipment utilized to determine production rates and capacities.
- Provide formal and informal training, coaching, mentoring to Metro site leadership and associates; must be able to translate concepts to local situations and help individuals and team progress in understanding and applying correct problem-solving methods for sustainable business improvements
- Lead and supports continuous improvement projects using fundamentals of lean that lead to improved business results; perform audit compliance to lead plans to prevent from backsliding.
- Provide Project Management support during the implementation of CI projects/initiatives.
- Develop presentations, reports, post-mortem, project close-out
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years experience in leading Six Sigma projects in Supply Chain & Logistics
- Experience in CPG, Retail, eCommerce, Automotive
- Degree in Industrial Engineering or similar or Supply Chain Management
- Lean and/ or Six Sigma Black Belt certified and hands-on experience using expert level command of lean Six Sigma tools and methodologies
- PMP Certification preferred
- Proven facilitation, negotiation, and influential skills and entrepreneurial approach
- Prior experience leading projects incorporating 5S, Kanban, Visual Management, and other Lean methodologies
- Must have thorough understanding of cycle time reduction, waste reduction, yield improvement productivity, and throughput improvement
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Builds and manage effective project team
- Warehouse Engineering knowledge (proficiency with slotting, labour standards – time studies, DC layouts and optimization flow, KPIs/metrics, headcount rationalization and forecasting)
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Flexible and self-driven to excel in a fast paced-environment
- Capable of multi-tasking, highly organized, with excellent time management skills
- Software expert (MS office, Smartsheets, Visio, Mapping analysis, etc.)
- Ability to travel
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com