The Receiver reports to the Operations Supervisor and is responsible for working on the dock in the warehouse offloading product from the container. The Receiver is responsible for maintaining a clean, organized and safe environment.
- Work with, direct and coordinate agency personnel on floor loaded containers.
- Sort/segregate inbound case volume vs full pallet volume of floor loaded containers.
- Sort/segregate inbound mixed pallet shipments from full loads.
- Accurately identify inbound product, and expected case count, reconciling against inbound receiving document.
- System generate receiving LPN (License Plate Number)
- Plan and execute unload/fluid put away to minimize dock congestions
- Required to use computer work station.
- Required to use RF Handheld device.
- Required to use Electric Double Walkie.
- Required to use manual pump truck (pallet jack)
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe work environment.
- Some High School, preferably a High School Diploma
- At least 1 year warehouse experience in a General Labour position
- Proven work experience using a computer keyboard, data accuracy with ability to read English
- Experience with a RF scanner
- Previous experience with an automated Warehouse Management System would be an asset
- Good verbal communication skills
- Must be capable of standing, lifting and walking for extended periods of time
- Service orientated with strong customer service skills and commitment to quality of work
- Able to lift, on average 30 lbs, repetitively and safely
- Strong team player, but also able to work effectively independently
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills – able to follow instructions
- Organized and shows strong attention to detail and the ability to use math and ensure accuracy
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org