Metro Supply Chain Group
- Working with our Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Phone screen new candidates and book suitable candidates which match the searches
- Refer suitable candidates to the Talent Acquisition Specialist based on resume inbox review, database and job board searches.
- Responsible for the overall recruitment process for all clerical and warehouse positions
- Sources and screens candidates, conducts interviews, checks references, completes background checks, and prepares offer letters for successful candidates
- Assist in the transfers of internal staff as necessary.
- Participate in the implementation of new and existing recruitment initiatives including road shows, career fairs, targeted advertising, print material, utilization of agencies and search firms, etc. to maximize the pool of potential candidates at the lowest possible cost.
- Report on recruitment activities and prepare & review manpower requirements with the Operations Management team.
- Ensure all internal processes and procedures are adhered to when recruiting employees.
- Build strong relationships with the project Human Resources team and hiring managers to ensure process and procedures are being followed.
- Innovative thinker
- Able to work in a result focused environment.
- Able to respond quickly in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Able to follow instructions/directions.
- Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively with different managers, candidate personalities, etc.
- Excellent in all MS Office
- Detail oriented.
- Experience recruiting for high volume general labour positions is an asset
- Prepare Job List and attend weekly Job Order meetings to keep current of all job orders
- Source names and contact information of prospects
- Filing, photocopying and other duties as assigned
- Assigned tasks of HR team and Director
- Post-secondary education or a combination of related education and experience
- 1-2 years of recruiting and administrative experience
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, with a professional demeanor and attitude
- Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills
- A proven track record of being resourceful, delivering results and following through on objectives
- Strong proficiency in MS Office – including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Fast learner with commitment to ongoing learning
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Tact and diplomacy when handling confidential information
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com