Looking for a new opportunity? Do you have experience in Warehousing? Would you like to work within a TEAM environment? Well if you do we are looking for YOU!
Metro Logistics is a third-party logistics provider privately owned by Canadian supply chain management company Metro Supply Chain Group. We are currently hiring the best of the best!
Days 6:30 AM to 2:30 PM
Afternoons 2:30 PM to 10:30 PM
Nights 10:30 PM to 6:30 AM
- Operate a Material Handling Equipment such as; Raymond Reach, Fork lift, Walkie, Counter Balance and to move material through the facility as required
- Work in a fast-paced environment building pallets with product to be shipped to fill customer orders
- Moving pallet to correct locations by reading & scanning labels
- Ensure tasks get done on-time and accurately
- Scan product to pallet using an RF Handheld
- Provide materials to the picking line by physically moving them from stock points along the line, off trailers, and from other storage areas.
- Makes sure to replenish locations with the right product.
- Use RF guns to scan items/boxes used for replenishment
- Actively communicate with supervisors and colleagues to effectively handle material and notify them of problems/concerns
- Properly document work performed
- Assist in the effective completion of inventory audits
- Stacks pallets in designated areas. Clean up and dispose of scrap bracing, cardboard, and strapping and place in proper containers or designated areas
- Demonstrate respect for the organization’s values on a daily basis, while maintaining and upholding company policies & procedures
- At least 1-year warehouse experience operating material handling equipment
- Raymond Reach, Fork lift, Walkie, Counter Balance operator experience and certification with proven track record for safety
- Experience with a RF scanner
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com