As a WMS Specialist, you will be involved in all aspects of our solutions and support. You will work closely with our clients, operations sites and user community and must demonstrate a high level of functional and technical knowledge to ensure we provide the best possible solution. With a hand in designing, developing, testing, training, implementing, and supporting our services and solutions. you will gain a deep understanding of supply chain solutions.
- Work closely with clients, project leaders and internal team members on customer requirements and development. Translate functional requirements into technical solutions by means of application configuration and/or software development
- Ability to effectively communicate, work with and liaise between customer team members (users, management, IT), internal team members and other contractors.
- Transform customer’s functional designs/specifications into technical system designs, develops the solution, performs unit testing and debugging, implements and supports the final solution.
- Researches and thoroughly understands requirements and develops effective solutions to meet the expectation of the customer.
- Delivers tasks and assignments with high quality, within the agreed upon budgetary and time constraints in accordance to agreed expectations.
- Develop and execute test plans, validate the test results and customer acceptance testing.
- Your services are accurately captured and reported in Ace to ensure time is properly invoiced for your services.
- Work on-site and remotely during project stages, system installation, user acceptance testing, go live support, modifications and maintenance.
- Learning and enhancing your knowledge of the system capabilities and offerings
- Establish and maintain good relationships and positive aptitude with internal and external customers.
- Carries out any other related task assigned by your direct Senior Manager.
- Functional and/or Technical Expertise in JDA, HighJump, SAP or other Supply Chain Software systems (e.g., WMS, WFM) is a definite asset.
- Ability to make sound independent decisions and escalate any non-routine decisions to management.
- Strong attention to detail and prioritization skills.
- Ability to anticipate problems and solve problems to resolution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to work in a customer focused environment.
- Able to adapt to change and easily adopt new methods and practices required to meet changing business needs.
- Learns quickly and has the ability to transfer their knowledge to others.
- Intermediate level knowledge of WMS system, preferably RedPrairie.
- Experience with Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Knowledge and work experience with C/C++, C#, Java, or other relevant programming experience
- Operating systems – Windows and UNIX
- XML/HTML, scripting languages
- Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and Visio
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer/Software Engineering or related field
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a relevant discipline
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com