Join Our Team!
Whether you are just entering the workforce, looking for an internship or seeking a new management opportunity; Metro Supply Chain Group could be your final destination. We offer a range of exciting opportunities at all levels across our operations.
At Metro, we are proud of our high-performance culture. We are committed to helping our customers succeed and we believe that this is only possible due to the passion, energy and commitment of our team members.
Metro Supply Chain Group is committed to employment equity and to providing accessibility in our employment practices to qualified candidates with disabilities. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you interested in a challenging and rewarding position, offering progressive growth opportunities and team member perks in a diverse environment? Take a look at our current opportunities below, or click here to send us your resume.
See What We Do
Warehouse Associates/MHE Operators
Accelerated Management Program
In line with our commitment to nurture and develop future leaders who will support our sustained business growth, the Metro Accelerated Management Program aims to identify, build and develop young talent. We select well-educated, creative and dynamic graduates to become our future leaders.
This 18-month program is structured in three – six-month rotational placements across different parts of our business, such as Operations, Solutions/Business Development, Planning and Forecasting and Continuous Improvement and Systems, etc. The program is somewhat tailored to the graduate’s interests and strengths. Graduates get to tackle complex business scenarios and grow their skills in supply chain management principles.
In addition, we provide a seasoned Executive Mentor for our graduates throughout the program to support learning, growth and development, shares knowledge, experience and wisdom and enrich their professional journey.
Upon completion of the 18-month program our graduates will be placed into a full-time Management position within the Metro Group of Companies, again aligned with the graduate’s interests and strengths.
Graduates must possess the following:
- Strong enthusiasm and commitment toward establishing a long-term career in the logistics and supply chain industry
- Degree qualified or currently enrolled in a Masters University program
- Strong communication skills
- Ambitious and a commitment to hard work and teamwork
- Competitive, innovative, good team spirit with potential leadership ability
- Strengths in analytical skills, leadership, strategic thinking and time management
- Comfortable working in fast pace environment
- Geographically mobile – ability and willingness to work in North America
- Passionate, positive attitude and self-motivated
- Open-minded and able to communicate to every level of the organization
Our goal is to find talented, passionate and natural leaders who share our values and can lead us now and in the future. If you are interested in discussing and/or applying for the MSCG Accelerated Management Program, please CLICK HERE to submit your resume.